Happiest day ever


  The best day ever was when I got my first cat, the reason it felt good was because it was winter time and he was a stray cat. That day it was going a blizzard so he was outside for 10 hours because I didn’t hear him meowing on my porch. So I went outside. I called my mom to come and get the cat but at first she didn’t want to at first. So when I kept on telling her he was cold she agreed to take him home. So my mom took a stop to the dollar store and she bought him a collar, a toy, and some food. Then we brought him home. We have had home for 4 months so far.

Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing your post this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can we know his/her name? I had a similar story like this except that it’s a dog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. His name is sir😁I would like to hear the story on your page😄

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts