President



  If  I were president I would make sure that all animal abuse will be arrested. I will also make sure that all animals that were abused will get free care at the vet. I would also make sure for everyone who smokes outside will get a 50 dollar fine. I will do that because it would cause air pollution. One thing I do not like what the president is doing now is the fact that he is sending every person that was born somewhere other than the U.S. back to where they came from. If I were president I would never do that I would actually make sure every person that crosses the border still has passports, but I would not send them back to where they came from.







Comments

  1. I bet you would make an amazing President! Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts