Favorite City



 Atlantic City is my favorite place because of the bored walks. The boredwalks have rides on them one of the roller coasters makes you feel like your hovering above the Atlantic Ocean (you actually are hovering above the ocean). There is also a helicopter ride that you can get on I went on it we went over the ocean I even saw sharks. I was able to ride on the passenger side of the helicopter, my brother and mom were in the back of it. When your in a helicopter it feels like your flying, my window was open so I got to feel the ocean breeze.

Comments

  1. Atlantic City is a very cool city! Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been to Atlantic City. What is it like? Roller coasters are so fun. I love how they go really fast. What do you like? please check out my blog
    http://carlybgms24.edublogs.org/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Atlantic City is very fun but it’s also cold because it’s by the ocean. I also like roller coasters. Thank you for taking time to read my blog😁

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts