Gratitude



  Gratitude is like being thankful or grateful for something. It’s where you appreciate someone or something for what they have gotten you or for them just being there for you when you need them.An act of gratitude could be telling someone how important they are to you face to face or write a letter or text. In that letter or text you can say how much they mean to you or or important they are in your life. I’m thankful for my family my mom, my dad, my three brothers, my cat, my dog, and my goldfish. My mom for showing me how much she cares and loves me. My dad for helping me with my homework when I needed it. My brothers for teaching me life lessons and teaching me how to grow up. My animals for helping me feel a little better when I walk though the door and when I’m upset they run to me and make me feel a lot better. Gratitude is a very important thing to show people you care.

Comments

  1. This was a very good post! It was well written and heartfelt. I loved reading it. Thank you for sharing this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts