MAP testing



  MAP testing was not to bad. The very first MAP test I had was the math one. The math test was not to bad but I think the only part I didn’t like about taking it was the part where we had to be quiet for 2 hours. My old score with the math MAP test was 211 which I HATED, but my new score was 218, which wasn’t to bad but still below average. I’m still proud of myself for being able to get a higher score. I forgot to mention my goal was 216 so I passed my goal. My second test was reading. Luckily reading is my strongest subject. I can’t really remember what my old score was but it was somewhere in the teens. My new score was 223 I’m pretty sure but it was somewhere around there. So anyway I was above average. On my ELA test I finished it pretty quickly because the questions were short. The only thing that sucked is I got below my goal, my old score was 216 but I got a 215 in my recent test. Luckily I’m still above average on the ELA test.

Comments

  1. I'm glad to hear testing wasn't too hard for you. I'm also glad to hear you were able to improve on almost all of your tests and even LA you only went down by 1 point. That's amazing! Thank you for sharing your post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts