Slice of life



   In June I went to a place called Atlantic City. In Atlantic City I went on a helicopter above the ocean. So image your about to take off you feel a bunch of butterflies in your stomach. The smell of salt was the main smell I had. Once we took off it felt like I was flying. I was right by the window and the window was open, it was a body sized window. It felt like I wasn’t in the helicopter at all I only felt the cold breeze in my hair and my body. I remember hearing the sound of the pilots headphones when he was communicating with other people. It felt like I was a ice cube, the cold air and the way how I was so scared I froze. In the background I heard my mom and brother talking and the sound that their phone made when they were taking pictures. Then we turned around to go back to the part where the helicopter landed. While turning it felt like I was about to fall out of the helicopter into the cold dark ocean.

Comments

  1. This was an amazing slice of life. You took a story and described one small moment of it in extreme detail. Perfect! Thank you for sharing your post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts