Scariest experience


  My scariest experience had to be when I was sleeping I woke up in the middle of the night, like I knew I was awake. When I tried moving I couldn’t move when I woke up it was like I was frozen. I was just laying in my bed not able to move one muscle. It felt like I  had been awake for hours not being able to move. As I move my eyes to the left I see this shadow coming towards me the worst part was I was not able to move. As I’m watching it come towards me I start screaming but it was little like my mouth was shut closed. As I’m screaming in my head I wake up. I woke up sweating a lot so it was just all a dream, but the point is that is felt like I was awake in that dream, like literally. When I woke up I remembered every little detail that happened.

Comments

  1. Oh goodness! I'm glad to hear that was just a dream. More like a nightmare though, yikes! Thank you for sharing your post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts